Lexx Little, an American fitness trainer and social media influencer, have a huge fan base. How he transformed his body physique in the last few years is insane. His body transformation takes his followers to an extreme height. Thousands of people started to follow him after getting inspired by his workout routine and its results.
Moreover, he is one of the youngest fitness influencers online. Despite being the youngest, he knows well about the gym routine or diet plan he has to follow to get to the body form he wants.
We have thoroughly researched his workout regime and diet plans through his Instagram posts and interviews. There is no such exact workout plan he follows. Instead, this is the compilation of his routine gathered through different sources and experts from the industry.
Let’s get into it!
Lexx Little Current Body Stats:
Before getting into his workout routine and diet plan, let’s know about his body stats that he achieved through his self-knowledge about exercises and training.
- Lexx Little Height: 5’11’’ or 180 cm
- Weight: 185 pounds
- Age: 21 years old
- Birth Date: May 2, 2001
His workout plan and diet inspire his whole fan base of millions of people. People want to follow him to get the exact muscular figure because he was well-proportioned with a balanced diet and appropriate workout regime.
Lexx Little Workout Principle:
Lexx Little’s Instagram is where he loves to share the depth of every workout plan he likes to follow. He shares his transformation results through different workouts. He also shares his opinions about other nutrient brands, supplements, and business ventures.
His YouTube channel is a deep insight into his life and daily routine. There is shows his audience his workouts, adventure, and lifestyle content.
Moreover, he aims to motivate his followers to exercise and have a healthy life. Thus, he shares his workouts, powerlifting, and more through his YouTube videos.
There are numerous rumors about Lexx Little using steroids to get muscular stature. He denies using any supplements to enhance his muscle. In addition, he insists that his workout programs, genetics, and diet are the sole factors in this chiseling body figure.
Lexx Little Workout Routine:
Lexx Little spends most of his time in the gym lifting heavy weights and following his challenging workout regime. As a social media fitness influencer, he films almost everything during his workout time for his followers.
Moreover, besides this, he records a lot of help-out content like lifting techniques, exercises to target a particular muscle group, and the progress of any specific exercise.
Here is an insight into Lexx Little workout routine:
Monday- Leg Day:
To maintain his muscular physique, Little work out many times a week, focusing on his leg muscles. He uses compound movements and isolation to tame his glutes, hamstrings, and quads.
- Warm up with battle rope for 5 minutes.
- Quadrupled hip extension, a warm-up movement.
- Deadlift (3 sets, 9 reps)
- Back squat (3 sets, 9 reps)
- Leg press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Leg extension (3 sets, 9 reps)
- Leg curl (3 sets, 9 reps)
- Sumo squat (3 sets, 8 reps)
Tuesday- Chest Day:
Lex Little’s fibrous chest is the result of his workout routine. Little’s gym time focuses on getting his chest in perfect shape.
His main goal is to attain the strength for bench presses.
- Bench press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell chest press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Chest dip (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable pulldown (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable crossover (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Single-arm dumbbell bench press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Pushups (3 sets, reps till failure)
Wednesday- Back Workout:
Following are the exercises that have helped Lexx Little to get the well-toned back with the sinewy physique.
Check his back workout with Gabe Deutsch.
You can include them in your workout plan to look like him.
- Lat Pulldown (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Biceps curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Bent-over row (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Squats (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Wide-grip pull-up (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Seated cable row (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Hyperextension (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Reverse fly (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable rope pullover (3 sets, 10 reps)
Thursday- Abs Workout Day:
For proper posture, maintaining balance, and minimizing muscular imbalances, abdominal lifts are the fundamental thing you need to focus on.
Here are the exercises that Lexx Little follows every Thursday.
- Weighted plank (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Hanging leg raise (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Weighted side plank (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Glute bridge (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Standing cable crunch (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Medicine ball slam (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Ab rollout (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Dead bug (3 sets, 12 reps)
Friday- Triceps and Bicep Day:
To improve stability while doing squats and bench presses, Lexx Little spends his Fridays working on biceps and triceps strength.
Here is the workout routine for Fridays:
- Hammer curls (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Barbell curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Concentration curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Overhead triceps extension (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Kickback (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Supine cable curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Reverse grip-row (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Bench dip (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Skull crusher (4 sets, 12 reps)
Here are the few workouts Lexx do on Saturdays:
- Lateral dumbbell raise (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Reverse dumbbell fly (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Wide drip bench press (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Seated row (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Seated overhead press (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell shrug (3 sets, 8 reps)
Sunday- Rest Day:
After a lot of strenuous workouts throughout the week, Sunday is the rest day for Lexx Little.
Lexx Little Diet:
Lexx Little diet roams around maintaining overall weight and muscular figure. His diet includes carbs, protein, fats, fruits, and vegetables.
To avoid dehydration, he intakes a lot of water. It also helps him to retain energy, movement, agility, and recovery for athletes.
- Protein bars
- Cup of oats
- Egg whites
- Grilled chicken
- Baked potatoes
- Brown rice
- Steamed veggies
- Grilled fish
At an early age, Lexx Little established a good name in the world of social fitness influencers.
He has gained massive gains and inspired a vast audience through his work. He found motivation from the people around him and his friends to portray his effort in front of the world.