Gabe Deutsch is one of America’s most well-known fitness models, bodybuilders, and social media influencers. He has been posting content related to fitness and a healthy lifestyle for over two years. He has an impressive following of 207K on his Instagram account and 66.3K YouTube subscribers. Gabe never fails to portray his authentic personality in his content and inspires thousands of people with his encouraging outlook on physical fitness and health.
This article thoroughly discusses Gabe Deutsch’s workout routine and diet plans as an active bodybuilder. Read till the end to learn about Gabe’s supplemental intake as well.
Let’s dive in.
- Gabe Deutsch’s Current Body Stats
- How Did Gabe Deutsch Become A Bodybuilder?
- Gabe Deutsch Workout Routine
- Gabe Deutsch Diet Plan
- What Supplement Does Gabe Deutsch Take?
- Final Thoughts
Gabe Deutsch’s Current Body Stats
This young fitness freak has a bulky and muscular construct, which amazes fans and observers.
Let’s take a look at Gave Deutsch’s current body stats.
- Age: 25 years
- Height: 5ft. 10 inches
- Weight: 170 pounds
Gabe’s followers often wonder, “How old is he” because of his natural and young appearance. He just turned twenty-five earlier this year on March 2.
How Did Gabe Deutsch Become A Bodybuilder?
During his teenage years, Gabe discovered his love for sports when playing football and soccer.
As he was exploring sports, Deutsch started weightlifting to be stronger. It marked his journey to becoming a bodybuilder.
Gabe Deutsch’s Instagram has many videos of him enjoying the gym with his friends while getting shredded. It shows that Gabe is pleased with his profession and takes it as a fun hobby.
If we take a closer look into Gabe’s fitness journey, we know that Gabe has dealt with deteriorating mental health.
In his YouTube videos, he explained that the gym is a safe space for him, which is why he is committed to bodybuilding and improving physical fitness.
Gabe Deutsch Workout Routine
According to Gabe’s YouTube channel, he spends at least five days a week in the gym. He films his gym sessions to inspire himself and thousands of followers to work towards a healthy and fit body.
Moreover, his friends and significant other often join him in working out.
Since Gabe Deutsch also works as a fitness model, it’s a part of his job to look chiseled and muscular. He is also an ambassador of a fitness apparel brand called Young LA.
Without any further ado, let’s take a look at Gabe Deutsch’s workout routine:
Monday: Chest & Back
Gabe starts the week with chest and back workout program.
Here are a few exercises that he incorporates into his workout regimen:
- Bench press 3 sets x 8 reps
- Side by side 3 sets x 8 reps
- Pulldown 3 sets x 8 reps
- Push-ups 3 sets x till failure
- Lateral raise 3 sets x 8 reps
- Incline dumbbell bench press 3 sets x 8 reps
Arms are not Gabe’s favorite muscle group to train. However, he still manages to do his arm workout program at least once a week.
Here is his arm workout routine:
- Bench press 4 sets x 8 reps
- Alternating hammer curl 4 sets x 8 reps
- Alternative bicep curl 4 sets x 8 reps
- Chin up 3 sets x till failure
- Overhead tricep extension 4 sets x 8 reps
- Single-arm cable pull 4 sets x 8 reps
- Barbell preacher curls 4 sets x 8 reps
Wednesday: Leg Day
On his leg day, Gabe Deutsch uses the following eight exercises to train his quads, hamstrings, and glutes:
- Leg extension 4 sets x 10 reps
- Romanian deadlift 3 sets x 12 reps
- Glute bridge 3 sets x 8 reps
- Standing calf raise 4 sets x 8 reps
- Barbell lunge 3 sets x 10 reps
- Back squat 4 sets x 8 reps
- Pendulum squat 4 sets x 8 reps
- Seated hamstring curl 4 sets x 10 reps
Here are Gabe’s go-to exercises to attain sculpted shoulders while burning excess fat in his upper body:
- Cable rear felt fly 2 sets x till failure
- Dumbbell side raises 2 sets x till failure
- Close grip bench press 3 sets x 8 reps
- Bench press 3 sets x 4 reps
- Arnold press 3 sets x 6 reps
- Pec deck fly 3 sets x 12 reps
- Rear delt dumbbell fly 2 sets x till failure
- Face pull 3 sets x 8 reps
- Barbell bent-over row 2 sets x till failure
- Overhead press 3 sets x 8 reps
Gabe understands both the importance of clean eating and working out when it comes to well-toned abs.
Here’s Gabe Deutsch’s abs workout routine, consisting of eight different exercises:
- Deadbug 3 sets x 10 reps
- Side plank row 3 sets x 10 reps
- Hollow hold 3 sets of a 30-second hold
- Hanging leg raises 3 sets x 10 reps
- Barbell back squat 3 sets x 10 reps
- Oblique hold 3 sets x 10 reps
- Russian twist 3 sets x 10 reps
- Battle rope slams 3 sets x 1 minute
Saturday & Sunday: Rest Days
Although Gabe is a gym addict, he takes sufficient rest and allows his muscles to recover.
Therefore, he takes most of the weekends off and understands the importance of rest as a pro bodybuilder.
Gabe Deutsch Diet Plan
Since Gabe Deutsch is natty, meaning he has inherently achieved his bodybuilder-like construct without using performance-enhancing substances (PEDs), he has to pay extra attention to his diet.
Gabe’s diet primarily consists of carbs, healthy fats, and veggies. It makes him maintain his shredded body at all times.
He eats three meals a day and doesn’t have cheat meals. Instead, he likes drinking protein shakes.
Here is a detailed description of Gabe Deutsch’s diet plan:
Gabe likes to eat eggs and spinach/avocado for breakfast.
Grilled chicken and vegetables like peppers, onion, zucchini, and broccoli are a big staple for Gabe’s 2nd meal.
For his last meal, dinner, Gabe likes to eat brown rice with grilled fish and baked potatoes.
What Supplement Does Gabe Deutsch Take?
Gabe Deutsch takes a few additional supplements that help him recover post-workout. Such supplements also help him compensate for his missed nutrition because of his restricted diet.
Gabe is likely to take the following supplements:
- Whey protein
- Krill Oil
- Vitamin D
As an emerging fitness influencer, Gabe Deutsch has built a noteworthy community of followers across his social media platforms.
His training videos and transformation pictures are motivating factors for many of his fans.
Furthermore, Gabe’s transparency about his mental health struggles and how he has coped with them encourages his followers and make them feel less lonely.
We appreciate Gabe’s contributions to inspiring people to pursue things they are passionate about.