Jeff Nippard is a professional fitness trainer who became famous when he started to share his workout videos on social media, especially YouTube. He has guided thousands of his followers by moulding their minds that workout and exercising is a way to joy and a sense of satisfaction in their workout journey.
Jeff Nippard has changed the definition of workout for the world by combining his workout knowledge, researched-based studies, and evidence. He has put forward numerous workout regimes that have proven impacts on the life of people following them. His passion for fitness marks him as distinct when he explains anything about the exercise and which group of muscles it influence.
Here you get to know about the workout routine of Jeff Nippard.
Jeff Nippard Current Body Stats:
Before getting into the well-balanced workout routine of Jeff Nippard, let us know about his perfect body proportions that anyone can desire to have. Here they are:
- Jeff Nippard Height: 164cm or 5’5’’
- Jeff Nippard Weight: 81.5 kg or 180 pounds
- Jeff Nippard Age: 30 years old
- Chest: 44 cm
- Waist: 32 cm
- Hips: 35 cm
Jeff Nippard’s current body proportions show that his workout regime is worth following to get a perfectly toned body.
If you want to know the exercises included in Jeff Nippard’s workout, follow the remaining article.
Jeff Nippard Workout Principle:
The key thing on which Jeff Nippard focus to keep himself right on track is calculating the macros.
He keeps a balance between carbs, protein, and fat intake. Moreover, his habit of adding healthy food to a balanced diet is another secret to his perfectly shaped body. Nippard also cares about hitting a specific muscle group on a particular day.
Jeff Nippard Workout Overview:
Jeff is a well-knowledge bodybuilder with a sensible grasp of the requirement of different muscle groups.
He focuses on breaking down the exercise for each muscle group on different days of the week, followed by an efficient amount of rest to restore and recover the muscle back to normal.
Jeff Nippard follows PPL Workout Routine that aims to keep one muscle group under attention on a specific day. Here is the brief information about Jeff Nippard PPL workout:
- Push: On a push-up day, the main focus is to do push exercises for the chest, arms, and shoulders. Dips and bench presses are the forms of push-ups that keep the triceps and chest the centre of focus.
- Pull: In this, the focus is deviated to pulling exercises to tame the back muscles. Arms are also included in this.
- Legs: On the leg day, exercises to gain the glute and hamstring muscles in shape are of primary focus.
Thus, this PPL workout regime is the reason for his solid muscles and fully-toned chiseling body.
Jeff Nippard Workout Routine:
Jeff Nippard followed a balanced diet along with a strenuous workout plan. In winter, he increases his calorie count to gain bulk muscles, keeping carbs, proteins, and fats on track.
To get into the best body shape, he maintains a balanced workout regimen with a fully nutritional diet. One day is to hit the chest, should, and triceps muscles.
On the other day, he hit his back and bicep muscles.
Here is the insight into Jeff Nippard Workout Routine:
Day 1: Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps
On day one, Jeff focuses on the shoulders, chest, and triceps by doing nine exercises.
Here is the day one routine of Jeff Nippard:
- Barbell Bench Press (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Cable incline fly (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Barbell military press (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable triceps push-down (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Cable lateral raise (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Static dumbbell holds (2 sets, 60 seconds)
- Cable one arm standing overhead triceps extension (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Knee hip raise on the parallel bar (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable rope face pull (3 sets, 20 reps)
Day 2: Back, Biceps, and Rear Delts
Day 2 focuses on the biceps, back, and rear delts. The set total of 11 exercises with an average of 3 is included.
Following are the day 2 exercises:
- Pull-ups (3 sets, 8 reps)
- One arm meadows row (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable one-arm lat pulldown (2 sets, 20 reps)
- Omni-grip lat pulldown (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Machine reverse flyes (2 sets, 20 reps)
- Cable rope pull (2 sets, 15 reps)
- Barbell curls (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell incline curls (2 sets, 20 reps)
- Band back flyes (2 sets, 20 reps)
- Barbell rack pulls (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Cable crunch (3 sets, 10 reps)
Day 3: Legs
On day 3, the critical attention is the leg muscle. He performs 8 exercises on day 3.
- Barbell squat (3 sets, 6 reps)
- Barbell Romanian deadlift (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell lunges (3 sets, 20 reps)
- One leg extension (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Single leg curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Lag calf press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Seated calf raise (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Weight plat Russian twist (3 sets, 10 reps)
Jeff Nippard Diet Plan:
Jeff is a conscious person when it comes to the macros for diet. He keeps track of his calories through carbs, proteins, and fats.
When he focuses on cutting down, he consumes 2-3 servings of fruits and different vegetables.
Here is the diet plan he follows on regular days:
- Turkey bacon
- Sweet corn
- Roasted vegetables
Jeff Nippard Supplements:
To keep himself nutritionally balanced, Jeff makes use of the following supplements to fuel his gains:
- Protein shakes
Jeff Nippard is a fitness influencer who has inspired a significant audience through his social content.
On his YouTube channel, he has shared a detailed overview of his workout routine, diet plans, and supplement that motivate his audience. His video is inspiring enough to raise the energy level in a person to do something with great joy.
You can also subscribe to Jeff Nippard’s program for workouts to get the perfect body figure. If you are looking for such motivation, follow the workout regime of Jeff Nippard.