You must check out Tyreek Hill’s workout routine to get in shape and have fun simultaneously.
This NFL superstar’s routine will help you lose weight, build muscle, and improve your cardiovascular fitness.
This article will show you a routine that will help you bulk up and get toned. The famous bodybuilder and fitness model Tyreek Hill designed this workout routine. The routine consists of five different exercises that will target your entire body.
The Tyreek Hill Workout Routine
Tyreek Hill’s workout routine consists of various cardio and resistance exercises to help you lose weight and build muscle.
The cardio portion of the workout includes light joggers, elliptical machines, and treadmill workouts. The resistance exercises include weightlifting, barbells, and dumbbells.
Steps to The Tyreek Hill Workout Routine
- Step 1, Warm Up: Warm up by running for 5 minutes. Then, move on to your main workout of the day, a series of plyometric jumps. Start with a jumping jack and then do ten pushups. Then, move on to jumping jacks and repeat this sequence three times.
- Step 2, Plyometric Jumps: Plyometric jumps are an excellent way to work your legs and explosiveness. Do these for 15 minutes. You can also do them on a football or basketball court if you don’t have access to a park or soccer field.
- Step 3, Jump Rope Workout: Jump rope is another great way to work on explosiveness, speed, and coordination skills while also burning tons of calories in under 30 minutes. Setting up two ropes side by side is a smart way to accomplish this. So they’re about 2 feet apart; each person jumps over one rope while lunges on the other side. If you want more variety in your workout routine, try changing which foot you’re jumping over or jumping over a single rope while doing lunges on the other side. This will help you build strength in your legs and improve coordination and balance.
- Step 4, Sprinting Workout: This is one of my favorite workouts with soccer players because it’s fast-paced and helps them improve their speed on the field. To start, have everyone pair up with someone with similar fitness levels (or better) to push each other to work harder.
The Best Exercises for the Tyreek Hill Workout Routine
In this Tyreek Hill workout routine, you’ll use some of the best exercises to tone your abdominal muscles.
These exercises will compress and minimize your stomach. These exercises will also help tone your lower back, glutes, and thighs.
For this Tyreek Hill workout routine, you’ll need a mat or floor space that you can work out on.
You’ll also want to have some weights or resistance bands available. Please see a certified personal trainer for guidance if you’re unfamiliar with how to do these exercises.
- Crunch: Sit with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, shoulders pulled back and down. As you crunch up towards the sky, brace your abs by engaging your core muscles. Hold for two seconds before slowly lowering back down to the starting position.
- Plank: Start sitting with your feet flat on the floor and shoulder-width apart. Press the ground behind your head to assume a plank position. Hold for 2 seconds, then lower to start.
- Reverse Crunch: Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Place your hands on your stomach, then lift your chest and shoulders off the ground. Use your abs to crunch up towards the sky, then slowly lower yourself back down to the starting position.
- Side Plank: Start in a standing position with feet hip-width apart and arms at your sides. Place one hand on a wall for support, then lift your other leg and place it beside your Support hand. Hold for two seconds, then lower to start.
- Oblique Crunch: Lie facedown on the ground with both legs bent 90 degrees and arms parallel to the ground. Dig your heels into the ground as you curl your torso toward the thighs; use your abs to crunch up towards the sky, then slowly lower yourself back down to the starting position.
Tyreek Hill Neck
The Tyreek Hill Neck is a small, but highly-important neck that connects the vertebrae of the human spine. It’s located between C1 and C2 and is named for former Chiefs running back Tyreek Hill.
The Tyreek Hill Neck has several functions. First, it provides support for the spinal cord. Second, it allows blood vessels to travel from vertebrae to vertebrae. Third, it helps transfer nutrients from one vertebra to another.
This area of the human body is also vulnerable to injury because of its proximity to areas that are frequently injured during athletic competitions—like the head and neck region.
Tyreek Hill’s Weight and Height
Tyreek Hill weighs 202 pounds and stands 6’0″. He reportedly benches press 350 pounds and squats 525 pounds. His vertical jump is 38 inches.
His body fat percentage is currently unknown, but it should be noted that he has maintained a muscular physique despite being fairly lean. His weight and height are both incredibly impressive for an NFL wide receiver.
Tyreek Hill’s hamstring workout
The hamstring workout routine for running back Tyreek Hill includes supersets and compound exercises.
Supersets are a great way to target multiple muscles at once, and compound exercises are the best type of exercise because they work for multiple muscle groups simultaneously.
For this hamstring workout routine,Tyreek Hill will perform three sets of supersets with 12-15 reps each:
- Superset #1: Dumbbell Hamstring Curl x 12-15 reps
- Superset #2: Cable Crossover hamstring raise x 12-15 reps
- Superset #3: Glute Bridge Hamstring Curl x 12-15 reps Tyreek Hill’s hamstring workout routine is designed to improve strength and flexibility in the hamstring It is important to note that this routine is not a replacement for a prescribed hamstring rehab program. Always consult with your doctor before starting any exercise regimen.
The Tyreek Hill 200m time
Tyreek Hill holds the world record in the 200m sprint at 20.31 seconds of time.
He is also an international athlete, competing in the World Athletics Championships in London and the Summer Olympics in Rio.
Hill won gold at the 2012 London Olympics in the 200m sprint, beating Usain Bolt and Asafa Powell.
He set a world record and improved his previous 19.33 seconds by 0.15 seconds, which was enough to earn him his first-ever Olympic gold medal. He also won silver medals at the 2011 World Championships and the 2015 World Athletics Championship.
Hill has been on several teams, including Oklahoma State University and Auburn University.
If you’re looking for a summer workout routine to help tone your body, Tyreek Hill has you covered.
The Chiefs’ wide receiver is known for his explosive speed and powerful running style, so incorporating some of his workouts into your routine can help you achieve the desired results in record time.
In this Tyreek Hill’s article you can get started, and see how quickly your body starts to change for the better.