Do you ever wonder how Logan Paul gets that fit, toned body? The YouTube sensation has inspired many since he rose to fame, and people are curious about his fitness routine.
Logan Paul is a multi-faceted star who has made a name for himself as one of the top influencers on YouTube. He is known for his comedic skits, prank videos, and vlogs, but he’s also become an icon in the fitness community. And with good reason, Logan Paul works out hard and follows a strict diet tailored just for him.
This article will explore Logan Paul’s workout and diet routine, how to follow them for yourself, and why they’re so effective for getting into top shape. Whether you’re an aspiring YouTuber or just looking to get ripped like Mr. Paul, this guide will provide all the tips and tricks you need!
Logan Paul’s Bodybuilding Stats
1. Birth Place – Logan Paul originally hails from Westlake, Ohio, United States.
2. Occupation – His current occupation includes being a YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Actor, and even a Professional Boxer!
3. Height – Standing at an impressive 6 feet and 16 inches tall (88m), his frame is undoubtedly one to admire.
4. Birthday – Logan Paul celebrates his birthday on April 1st, 1995, making him 25 years old.
5. Weight- Weighing in at 82 kg – 181 lbs (pounds), Logan has the perfect physique for a professional boxer and inspires many to start bodybuilding.
6. Awards- Having achieved Vine of the Year, Male Web Star, Audience Choice Creator of the Year, and much more within his social media career, Logan is up there with the greats!
7. Body Measurements- Now getting into specifics of his physical features are a 42-inch chest (106.68 cm), 32-inch waist (81.28 cm), and 15-inch Biceps (38.1cm). Pretty impressive if you ask me!
“WHEN I’M IN THE GYM, AND I FEEL MY MUSCLES START TO FAIL, OR I WANT TO QUIT, I LIVE IN THE MENTALITY THAT IF I DON’T GET THE SET, I’M GOING TO DIE. THAT’S IT. HARSH AND INTENSE, BUT IT LEAVES ME NO ROOM TO QUIT.” — LOGAN PAUL
Logan Paul has developed a comprehensive training split to help him stay in shape as an internet celebrity and YouTuber. His workout routine is broken down into seven days, each addressing a different muscle group or area of the body.
Day 1 focuses on chest exercises, Day 2 works on back and shoulder exercises on Day 3, and so on until day 7. On the seventh day, he dedicates his workout routine to abs.
This robust split ensures no single muscle group is worked more than another, creating a balanced and effective program for any dedicated individual.
“I’m not, like, a full athlete. But I’m a boxer.”
Boxing Routine Split
- Jump rope — 30 minutes
- Shadowboxing — 6 rounds (while holding four-pound dumbbells in each hand)
- Pad work — 6 rounds
- Heavy bag — 6 rounds
- Speed bag — 2 rounds
- Sparring — 10-12 rounds
- Day 3
- Workout #1 (Morning) — Same as Day 1
- Workout #2 (Evening) — 4-6 mile jog
- Dragging a weighted sled up a hill while backpedaling
- Same as Day 2
- Workout #1 (Morning) — 5-6 mile jog
- Workout #2 (Evening) — Weightlifting
Paul’s Training Split
Day 1 — Chest Workout
- Bench press — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Incline bench press — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Dumbbell press — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Dumbbell flye — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Machine chest press — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Machine chest flye — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Cable crossover — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Dips — 4 x 8-15 reps
Day 2 — Back Workout
- Lat pull-down — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Close grip lat pull-down — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Cable row — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Back lat pushdown — 4 x 8-15 reps
- V-bar machine row — 4 x 8-15 reps
- One-Arm dumbbell row — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Bent over row — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Pullover — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Deadlift — 4 x 8-15 reps
Day 3 — Shoulder Workout
- Military Smith machine press — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Arnold dumbbell press — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Seated side lateral raise — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Pulley side lateral raise — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Front raise — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Shoulder shrug — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Rear delt flye — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Delt side lateral raise — 4 x 8-15 reps
Day 4 — Biceps Workout
- Biceps Dumbbell curl — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Isolation curl — 4 x 8-15 reps
- EZ barbell curl — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Hammer curl — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Preacher one-arm dumbbell curl — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Rope curl — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Cable curl — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Concentration curl — 4 x 8-15 reps
Day 5 — Triceps Workout
- Pulley pushdown — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Rope pushdown — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Tricep extension — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Skull crusher — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Tricep close grip chest press — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Dumbbell kickback — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Tricep dips — 4 x 8-15 reps
Day 6 — Legs Workout
- Squat — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Front squat — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Leg extension — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Lunge — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Leg press — 4 x 8-15 rep
- Stiff-leg deadlift — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Calf raises — 4 x 8-15 reps
- Hip thrust — 4 x 8-15 reps
Day 7 — Abs Workout
- Crunch — 4 x 20 reps
- Bicycle crunch — 4 x 20 reps
- Hanging side leg raises — 4 x 20 reps
- Seated in and out — 4 x 20 reps
- Plank — 4 x 20 reps
- Side plank — 4 x 20 reps
“IT’S MY DUTY TO INSPIRE ANY OF MY FOLLOWERS TO WORK THEIR HARDEST SO THEY CAN REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL.” — LOGAN PAUL
Logan Paul’s Healthy And Balanced Diet Routine
His daily meal plan comprises five meals starting with a breakfast comprised typically of an egg-white omelet or oatmeal, followed by a snack such as a protein bar. He drinks 2.5 gallons of water every day to stay hydrated and keeps his metabolism running efficiently throughout the day.
Breakfast/First Meal: Eggs, Oatmeal, Avocado, Fruits
To start the day on the right foot, Logan begins with a breakfast high in protein and fiber. A combination of eggs and oatmeal provides essential proteins to jumpstart your metabolism and keep your energy levels up throughout the morning.
The addition of avocado gives a boost of healthy fats that provide sustained energy without sacrificing flavor. To top off this meal, Logan adds in some fresh fruits for a touch of sweetness.
Snack/Second Meal: Protein Bar
For his second meal, Logan opts for something light but still packed with nutrients—a protein bar! Protein bars are perfect snacks when you’re short on time but don’t want to sacrifice nutrition.
They come in many flavors to appeal to any palate or dietary preference. Plus, they are low-calorie yet contain essential vitamins and minerals to help keep you energized until lunchtime.
Lunch/Third Meal: Chicken/Salmon Rice, Veggies, Fruits
Logan’s third meal consists of lean proteins such as chicken and salmon, complex carbohydrates from rice, and added veggies for vitamins and minerals.
This combination provides all the fuel needed for an afternoon slump without feeling overly full or weighed down afterward.
Adding fruit rounds out this meal perfectly by adding natural sugars for just enough sweetness without sacrificing health benefits like antioxidants or phytonutrients.
Snack/Fourth Meal: Protein Smoothie, Salad
Logan opts for a protein smoothie and a side salad for his mid-afternoon snack. Protein smoothies are great options as they are filling yet not too heavy; they make nutrient-packed snacks that can be tailored to fit any dietary restriction (vegan? Gluten-free? No problem!).
Salads also make great snacks because they contain several vitamins and minerals while being low in calories—perfect if you try to stay within a certain caloric limit each day!
Dinner/Fifth Meal: Oatmeal Salad Chicken, Protein bar
Logan switches things up for dinner by incorporating oatmeal into the mix, chicken or salmon, and another side salad (because why not!).
Oatmeal is great because it is high in fiber, which helps keep you full longer while providing sustained energy throughout the night without causing an energy crash later on—perfect if you have plans after dinner!
Combining lean proteins from chicken or salmon adds essential amino acids, helping build muscle mass and keeping cholesterol levels low. Topping off this meal is another protein bar—the perfect way to end your day on a sweet note!
To sum it all up, the Logan Paul Workout and Diet routine is a great way for those looking to make extreme changes in their lifestyle. It requires a lot of dedication and work, but if practiced properly can lead to a more active and healthier life.
One should remember the importance of taking rest days, as it is essential for muscle repair, growth, and overall health. Finally, remember that no matter what goals you are aiming at, consistency and dedication are key elements to ensure success.
From maintaining profound motivation to giving it your all each day, it takes patience to reach far greater heights in fitness and health. That being said, break out of the boundaries and rise above with Logan Paul’s speedster workout program!